ireadlikeaboss

ireadlikeaboss

Boomerang: A Boomerang Novel
Noelle August

Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6)

Into the Hollow - Karina Halle Vote for On Demon Wings in the 2013 Goodreads choice awards!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!! It was really hard for me to put this down. Karina has outdone herself with this one. I was really impressed with the number of times she worked in the word Twatwaffle. "If it wasn't for the decapitation of Twatwaffle - God rest his soul - I'd be ready to call this whole thing a hoax." Into the Hollow picks up right where On Demon Wings left off. Perry is dealing with her parents and the Dex situation. She makes a pretty big decision at the beginning of this book. I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't read the series. I will say that all you angst addicts will LOVE this book. I have fallen even more in book boyfriend love with Dex. He's so incredibly charming, heart achingly romantic, and snarky as ever!!!What is the status of Derry's (Dex + Perry) relationship? I'm not telling. Read it!!!Come Alive (Book #7) will come out Spring/Summer 2013 - Add it!! Come AliveIf you haven't read the series, Darkhouse (Book #1) is free on Amazon. Start reading and catch up!!!!!!!